Sara Bridges Receives Stephanie Lewis Harter Exceptional and Dedicated Service Award
Sara K. Bridges is the 2014 recipient of CPN’s Stephanie Lewis Harter Exceptional and Dedicated Service Award. Dr. Bridges is an associate professor of counseling psychology in the College of Education, Health, and Human Services at The University of Memphis. Dr. Bridges is receiving this award for her years of dedicated service to CPN. Her efforts have been instrumental in CPN’s development. Dr. Bridges’ many contributions to CPN over the years include:
- helping establish CPN as a non-profit group;
- participating in the development of CPN’s bylaws;
- serving as CPN’s first president elected under the current bylaws;
- organizing the 2004 conference in Memphis; and
- establishing the exceptional and dedicated service award she is receiving!
We all congratulate Dr. Bridges on this well-deserved honor and look forward to her future involvement with CPN.